Dining Location Overview: 64 Degrees, Revelle College
64 Degrees is located within Revelle, and offers several stations and a nice variety of food choices. There’s an Asian-themed counter, a grill offering various types of burgers and pizza, a rotisserie with meats and vegetables, as well as a salad bar.
64 has plenty of outdoor seating! In front, there are comfortable Adirondack chairs under shade umbrellas, as well as picnic tables to soak up the gorgeous San Diego sun. The back courtyard offers patio tables and chairs, as well as a Ping Pong table. Challenge your friends to a game for fun and relaxation after your meal!
64 Degrees operates on a one week cycle menu that changes every quarter. What’s a cycle menu? A cycle menu is one that offers different foods daily, and repeats itself after a certain period of time. Each campus Dining location operates on a different cycle, and it’s not uncommon for them to change the period of time on which the cycle operates, as well as individual menu items, each quarter. Usually, they operate on a 3-4 week cycle menu, with some items changing on a weekly or daily basis. Remember! You can always find daily menus, ingredient lists, and nutritionals on our Dining website. Make sure to check it out, especially if you have specialized dining needs.
- Sustainable practices are utilized to minimize food waste.
- Beef-less Monday is weekly at the Grill station.
- Foods are fresh and local, with 300 miles of San Diego.
- A deli station will be open Monday and Wednesday, with sliced meats to order.
- A wide selection of breads will be available at the deli station including rye and whole grain.
- The Wok counter foods are prepared in small batches to ensure freshness.
- A popular breakfast sandwich is “The Bobcat”, which has egg, cheese, and ham on sourdough.
- Hand scooped milkshakes are made to order.
- Specialized salads are available that are easy to customize.
- Cooking demonstrations and food tastings are held weekly here in the Demo Kitchen! Check our website for the schedule!
- Our Executive Chef, Vaughn, is housed in 64! He’s a great resource if you have questions about any of the food on campus.
What is there for vegans and vegetarians?
- Vegan burgers are available at the grill station.
- A spicy black bean burger is available for vegetarians (contains egg white) at the grill station.
- Fishless tacos are available at the taco bar.
- Tofu and meatless options are available at the Wok station.
What if I have allergies?
- No peanuts or peanut oil is used in this restaurant.
- You can ask staff for ingredients, or ask to talk to the manager or chef onsite.
- You can find daily meal options, along with complete list of ingredients on our dining website.