- This event has passed.
The Hub Grand Opening and Open House
February 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Hub is a new UC San Diego space that offers students the opportunity to engage in and link to Basic Needs resources. Basic Needs refers to the essential resources required to thrive as a student, which includes access to nutritious food, stable housing, and financial wellness resources.
The Hub enthusiastically invites you to our Grand Opening events on February 6, 2018!
- Grand Opening Ceremony: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Location: Original Student Center A, Room E-100 (Left of Triton Food Pantry)
- Emcee: Patty Mahaffey, AVC of Student Life
- Guest Speakers: Elizabeth Simmons, Executive Vice Chancellor; Lesly Figueroa, Associated Students President; Alicia Magallanes, Basic Needs Coordinator
- Open House 10:00am-2:00pm